Joy Rogers, Director
Joy began serving as the Director of Cross Roads Retreat on February 28, 2020. Joy has many years of experience as a professional businesswoman, in the food service industry and as well as law enforcement. He special area of expertise is spoiling and loving people on behalf of Christ, which is a perfect fit for Cross Roads’ commitment to providing radical hospitality to our guests. You can reach Joy at (979) 567-7974 or email her at email@example.com
Board of Directors
- Hilda Hellums Baker – Founder and Chairman of the Board
- Pat Baker – Cross Roads Board Treasurer, businessman, former pastor at Area 3:16, and founder of Impact Burleson County, a ministry in Caldwell, TX
- Cindy Haas – Cross Roads Board Secretary, businesswoman and rancher.
- Mike Stone – Director of Impact Burleson County, and Coordinator of the Celebrate Recovery and Life Recovery programs.
- Ed Wetterman – Educator at College Station High School, College Station, Texas and published author
- Kevin Pesek – Campus Minister at St. Mary’s Catholic Center Texas A&M University
The History of Cross Roads Retreat and Conference Center
Cross Roads is committed to providing a sacred place for learning, inspiration and transformation, where Christ may be encountered through faith forming experiences.
Open year round for retreats. Organizations provide their own program, speakers, music, clergy, counselors, and chaperones.
Cross Roads is a 501(c)(3) organization and is not affiliated with any denomination or other group.