Jeremy D. Hellums, Director
As of August 3, 2015, Jeremy started serving as the Director of Cross Roads Retreat. He enjoys working with all ages and enjoys serving at a place that allows people to get away from everyday life and connect with God. My favorite verses include: 2 Corinthians 4:26-18, “So we do not lose heart. Though our outer self is wasting away, our inner self is being renewed day by day. For this light momentary affliction is preparing for us an eternal weight of glory beyond all comparison, as we look not to the things that are seen but to the things that are unseen. For the things that are seen are transient, but the things that are unseen are eternal.” And Luke 10:27, “And he (Jesus) answered, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind, and your neighbor as yourself.”
Jeremy is looking forward to allowing God use Him at Cross Roads and looking forward to serving all those who attend Cross Roads. Please feel free to contact him at email@example.com
Board of Directors
- Hilda Hellums Baker – Founder and Chairman of the Board
- Stephanie Ashlock – Secretary/Treasurer Stephanie is the former director of the Lou Lawler Seafarer Center, LaPorte, TX.
- Pat Baker – Businessman and Pastor of Area 3:16 in Caldwell, TX
- Cindy Haas
- Rachel Jackson
- Les Rogers
- Mike Stone – Director of Impact Burleson County, and Coordinator of the Celebrate Recovery program.
- Ed Wetterman – Educator at Davila Middle School, Bryan, TX and published author
The History of Cross Roads Retreat and Conference Center
Cross Roads is committed to providing a sacred place for learning, inspiration and transformation, where Christ may be encountered through faith forming experiences.
Open year round for retreats. Organizations provide their own program, speakers, music, clergy, counselors, and chaperones.
Cross Roads is a 501(c)(3) organization and is not affiliated with any denomination or other group.