2 nights/4 meals- Adults $120 pp-Students $110 pp
3 nights/7 meals- Adults $150 pp-Students $140 pp
Prices include 2 cabins for 50 people or less, 4 cabins for 51+
Additional meals $10 each
$150 facility and grounds cleaning fee
$2,000 minimum weekend fee
A completed contract and $1,000 deposit is required to confirm dates.
Remaining $1,000 due 60 days before scheduled event.
Deposit is deductible from final balance.
Check out time is 11 AM.
Late Check Out 3 PM has an additional $15 pp which includes lunch.
- Smoking is not permitted in any of the buildings.
- No firearms or fireworks.
- A signed Liability Waiver is required for each camper.
- A Medical Release approved by Cross Roads is required for all minor campers.
- One same sex adult counselor is required for every 10 campers under the age of 18.
- Pets not allowed.
- Residences and maintenance areas are off limits.
- Approximate arrival time must be scheduled.
- Meals served at 8:30, 12:30 and 5:30 unless other arrangements are made prior to arrival.
- No meals are served on day of arrival.
- All meals will be prepared by Cross Roads staff and volunteers.
- Pushpins are required for hanging items on the conference room walls.