Cross Roads Retreat is a non-profit organization specializing in group retreats. The retreat center sits nestled on 145 acres of natural wooded habitat in the heart of central Texas. Located within 90 miles of Houston, Austin or Waco, Cross Roads Retreat accommodates up to 96 guests. We are one of the few retreat facilities in Texas serving non-profit organizations one group at a time, one weekend at a time.
The comfy bunkhouses, spacious conference room, vaulted chapel, delicious offerings from the dining hall, bonfire pit, prayer labyrinth, low element team building stations, prayer trail, outdoor sanctuary, hiking trails, volley ball and many other resources are here to support you in planning and implementing your own organized retreatfuckingvideosfuckingvideos.ccfuckingvideos.ccfuckingvideosfuckingvideos.cc.
Cross Roads specializes in radical hospitality. Our camp is your camp, when you are at the Cross Roads.
Cross Roads is committed to providing a sacred place for learning, inspiration and transformation, where Christ may be encountered through faith-forming experiences.
1. Healing – Focus on the promise of hope through Jesus Christ.
2. Spiritual Growth – Boost and accelerate your spiritual journey you go a long way in a short time.
3. Discernment – Hosea 2:14 tells us to come to the desert and pray so He can speak to our hearts.
4. Prioritize – Break the ordinary pattern of daily life by unplugging from television, computers, and cell phones.
5. Transformation – Conform to the image of Christ. ” As often as possible Jesus withdrew to out-of-the-way places for prayer. ” Luke 5:14
6. Rest – Rest body, mind, and soul. Even God rested on the seventh day!
7. Energize – Refresh and renew mind, body, and spirit.
8. Community – Build personal relationships; which will enrich lives and spread through the congregation.
9. Empowerment – “the person who trusts me will bot only do what I’m doing but even greater things, because I, on my way to the Father, am giving you the same work to do that I’ve been doing. You can count on it.” John 14
10. Experience – Seek to encounter God in a new, real and personal way.
When a group takes time out for a Spiritual refreshment at a retreat, the whole church body benefits!!!
Our hearts go out to those of you who have been directly impacted by COVID-19 through illness, loss of a loved one, or economic loss. We offer our sincerest gratitude to health care workers, first responders, and all essential workers for courageously risking yourselves to help others.
During these unprecedented times in our nation and as we navigate through the various guidelines from the State, County and CDC in order to slow/limit the spread of COVID-19, Cross Roads will continue to remain up to date on the current situation. We are monitoring the federal and local health agencies, such as CDC and the Texas Department of Health Services for updates and recommendations for the prevention and containment of COVID-19.
Our mission of being a place set apart for people to experience Christ, expand community and help equip leaders has never been more relevant than now. Our prayer, is that time at Cross Roads will be a time of much needed spiritual renewal after such a long period of social distancing and isolation. We ask that you join us in a season of dedicated prayer for our nation, for our state, cities, leaders, ministries, medical professionals, hospitals, as well as for all the people going through health issues or financial setbacks.
“I am counting on the Lord; yes, I am counting on him. I have put my hope in his word.” PSALM 130:5
To review our financials, click here for: 2019 990 Tax Form